Friday, August 6, 2010

Marketing For Clothing Line

I was browsing on Ebay buying stuff when all of the sudden I felt like making a ad for a clothing line. So in around 40 minutes this little image came to be. Yes its Josh Duhamel photoshopped in a zip up I found laying on the net. Both photos are not mine (Mr Duhamel's photo, and the Clothing article) the idea is mine however. Both photos where cut up and pasted in the background I made. All images have been altered and will post the non altered images later. Hope you guys enjoy. Its a really nice design I kind of want to buy it now seeing that Mr. Duhamel loos so good in it.

Changes in images:

  • Changed Josh Duhmael's hair style also some facial features
  • Patched up the original zip up because it had a manikin's neck and got rid of that
  • Lighting
  • Color and Contrast
  • Photo filters
Tell me what you guys think